Annons:
Etikettenergi
Läst 1214 ggr
[StaffanM]
8/28/09, 10:59 AM

Fri energi teknologi

Genom att gå till sajten som länken leder till så kan vi skicka ett fax från sajten till ledarna i Sverige med denna text om fri energi teknologi som funnits sedan 1902
Tänk vad som kan hända om några tusen av oss gör detta till ledarna i Sverige
Skriv några egna ord på svenska i början. Då blir det mer personligt och gör det troligare att man läser det.

http://www.theorionproject.org/en/fax.cgi

I have important news about the economic, energy and environmental crises. Solutions do exist, but the solutions have been ignored by Washington.

At www.TheOrionProject.org (TOP) you can see that as early as 1902, energy systems were demonstrated to Congress that used the energy from the Quantum Vacuum of space for power. Since then, these advanced concepts in energy generation have been ignored or actively suppressed by fossil-fuel based economic and industrial interests. Under US leadership, it is time to move forward and develop these systems for use worldwide.

The Orion Project has identified talented scientists who need to be able to work under one umbrella to develop these devices that could: 1) Retrofit vehicles to reduce pollution and save fossil fuels. 2) Generate electricity from water. 3) Pull energy from the quantum vacuum.

As part of its research, TOP has identified a brilliant physicist/engineer who agreed to work with us and build an energy generator in 2-3 months. He was given permission by his immediate handlers in his classified project but then was suddenly ordered to Iraq. Only an executive order from the President will free him to build his prototype and use his skills for these solutions.

I urge you to go to http://www.TheOrionProject.org/Energy.pdf where there is a comprehensive Energy Briefing - a detailed review of energy systems that can be developed. The proof of Zero-Point energy and other new energy technologies has been verified by reputable scientists. The environmental, energy and funding policy discussions must refocus on these truly new solutions.

These solutions would provide clean, reliable energy throughout the world. They would be free standing and eliminate the need for the aging power grid. For both environmental and national security reasons the United States needs to take the lead in this energy future. TOP has identified the solutions. Please seriously investigate The Orion Project and support its work.

Annons:
Halvdansken
8/28/09, 11:33 AM

Vad är "quantum vacuum."?

Hatar cancer och älskar vårlökar.

[StaffanM]
8/28/09, 11:39 AM

Det är teknologi om hur man kan ta energi direkt från omgivningen

Kolla pdf-filen

Halvdansken
8/28/09, 11:43 AM

Från vakum?

För mig låter " energy from the Quantum Vacuum of space for power." som nåt från Hitchikers Guide… "There's eddies in the time-space continium", typ.

Om nu allt finns, teknik, forskare, ingenjörer osv, så varför sätter de inte bara igång? Det behövs väl knappast regeringarnas godkännande för det, folk med ideer startar ju nya projekt hela tiden.

Sådana här "kampanjer" dyker upp lite då och då.

[StaffanM]
8/28/09, 12:09 PM

Antar att du inte sett föredraget eftersom du ställer dessa frågor.Det är alltså inte helt riskfritt….. Kolla på det.

Halvdansken
8/28/09, 1:18 PM

Jag har inte tid att sitta i över en timme och kolla föredrag på nätet.

Upp till toppen
Annons: